The idea of waist training has been around for a very long time now. In fact, it was even fashionable in the Victorian era. In recent years, it has seen a resurgence with the help of celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, who have spoken openly about their own waist training routines.
However, be that as it may, it is not always easy to get motivated to work out, be healthy and eat better. But sometimes, quotes can help make those tasks seem more attainable.
This post will share some of the best quotes from trainers around the world. Let these inspiring words motivate you as you make your way towards a healthier lifestyle.
Quotes on Waist Training
- “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.” – Jim Wendler
- “You didn’t gain all your weight in one day; you won’t lose it in one day. Be patient with yourself.” – Jenna Wolfe
- “Don’t work out because you hate your body – work out because you love it.” – Anonymous
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred Devito
- “Spend at least some of your training time, and other parts of your day, concentrating on what you are doing in training and visualizing your success.” – Grete Waitz
- “Decide. Commit. Succeed.” – Justin Seedman
- “Eliminate the mindset of can’t – because you can do anything.” – Toni Horton
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
- “I choose self-care.” – Alyssa Ardolino
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” – Anonymous
- “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.” – Anonymous
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do, and at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
- “Your waist size should not be more than half your height.” – Mehmet Oz
- “Most people give up right before the big break comes. Don’t let that person be you.” – Michael Boyle
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.” – Anonymous
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “Discipline is the bridge between your body goals and body success.” – Anonymous
- “Strength does not come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Nikki Rogers
- “Self-Realization seemed like training. It was the training ground for finding a sense of peace in myself. Because that’s my job. It’s no one else’s.” – Mariel Hemingway
- “If you have discipline, drive, and determination, nothing is impossible.” – Dana Linn Bailey
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
- “Wisdom is doing now what you are going to be happy with later on.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” – Gene Tunney
- “Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” – Julius Erving
- “If you wait, all that happens is you get older.” – Larry McMurtry
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Anonymous
- “Triumph by putting a little soul into it!” – Nancy Mure
- “To be a champion, you must act like a champion.” – Lou Ferrigno
- “Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
- “If you ever lack the motivation to train then think what happens to your mind and body when you don’t.” – Shifu Yan lei
- “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” – Marvin Phillips
As you continue on the path to health and wellness, remember that we are here for your every step. Motivational quotes can be an excellent way of inspiring yourself as well.
Setting goals from day one will make a big difference in achieving them over time. Don’t forget how important it is today, so set some good ones – who knows what tomorrow might bring?