In today’s world, where having a perfect physique is every woman’s dream, getting your body in shape is altogether a different challenge. While the traditional way of achieving it would involve exercise, a healthy diet, and a lot of determination, waist trainers can fulfill your dream instantly.
Waist trainers do not induce physical changes but compress your midsection to create a pleasing hip appearance. Many celebrities use waist trainers to achieve the hourglass effect, allowing them to get robust, beautiful booties.
So what is the point of wearing waist trainers? How can we make our hips bigger without using waist trainers? Which waist trainers should we pick for the best hourglass results?
If you crave to get your hips bigger or are looking for an ideal waist trainer to get the perfect hourglass effect, you have landed on the right page. This article will provide a brief insight on how waist trainers work and how you can make your hips bigger naturally.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Table of Content
What are waist trainers?
Waist trainers are similar to corsets that people have been using in the past. The primary motive of wearing waist trainers or corsets is to make the waistline appear more petite.
Waist trainers consist of sturdy, thick fabric with metal boning. The metal boning supports your torso, and you can fasten waist trainers using sticky fasteners or a lacing system. It molds your hips and waist to provide the hourglass effect, and while it may offer satisfactory short-term results, they do not give permanent solutions.
What are the benefits of using waist trainers?
As we mentioned earlier, waist trainers offer short-term results. You can pair a waist trainer with a particular dress to look better. In short, a waist trainer will only work as long as you are wearing it.
Here are some of the benefits associated with waist trainers, according to WebMD:
- It can motivate you to exercise and maintain a healthy diet.
- It can remind you to eat less and sit straight.
- It can help you attain the perfect hourglass shape.
- It can make your hips and bust look more prominent.
Although waist trainers may not provide long-term results, wearing them can boost your motivation towards exercise and maintaining a healthy diet. However, it would be best to remove them if you feel discomfort or pain while wearing waist trainers.
Risks associated with waist trainers
According to MedicalNewsToday, wearing waist trainers for a prolonged period can invite various health issues. Here are some of the risks associated with waist trainers:
- Core strength – Although waist trainers keep your core compressed, they can decrease your core strength in the long run. Since waist trainers keep your body in shape, your body adjusts has to make more adjustments, leading to pain and discomfort.
- Suffocation – Since waist trainers compress your body, the amount of oxygen also decreases. It can be more lethal during workouts and may cause inflammation or lower your energy.
- Internal damage – Waist trainers may force your organs into unnatural positions, which can be dangerous if you wear them for extended periods. It may damage your internal organs and invite long-term health issues.
- Digestive issues – Waist trainers can affect digestive organs and cause digestive problems.
How can we make our hips bigger without using waist trainers?
Since waist trainers come with health risks, wearing them for extended periods is not ideal. Instead, you can start exercise routines and maintain a healthy diet to achieve a perfect body shape.
However, if you want short-term solutions that do not involve wearing waist trainers, you can try wearing butt-lifting leggings or jeans. These outfits come with a specific design and fabric to help you get the perfect shape. You can find them for different body types and help you get body curves.
Which waist trainers should we pick for the best hourglass results?
Here are some of the things you need to consider before choosing a waist trainer:
- Check the size before purchasing
- Check the torso length
- Ensure that your waist trainer comes with steel boning
- Check whether the waist trainer features adjustable laces or fasteners
- Ensure that the waist trainer is comfortable and absorbs sweat
- Check the material and ensure that it does not cause any skin irritation
While waist trainers may not be a permanent solution to make hips bigger, they can provide short-term results. You can employ them to achieve the hourglass effect or wear them during exercise to reap maximum benefits.
However, it would be best to scrape waist trainers off if you feel any pain or discomfort.