At present, the waist trainer is one of the most popular items in the shapewear outfit industry. Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian are using these to tone their figures in the quest for getting the ideal hourglass body shape. With a weight reduction corset, you can get slimming over a long term and be able to lose the extra inches by making use of the science of compression. Thermal activity in the waist area is stimulated by latex lining and it leads to sweating and mobilizing of toxins and fat. You will get the results within a few weeks of putting the corset on. With regular workouts, healthy diet and an active lifestyle, you will get a body shape that will stun men. You will really be able to get a 24” waist if you begin quite early and have enough dedication to stick to your weight loss efforts. If you want to reduce your waist size, there are do’s and don’ts of waist training that you have to follow.
- Do begin your waist training as early in life as possible, preferably in your early 20’s to change your figure significantly. Starting early has its benefits and you will be able to cinch your waist and get the maximum change in your body shape. You will also be able to get fat out of the most desirable body parts, such as the butts and the bust which will not be constricted.
- Do begin slowly and gradually work up your way. At first, you will feel quite restricted and you should wear the trainer for only a few hours every day. Add more and more time in wearing the trainer as you begin to feel more at ease. You will ultimately want to wear it for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Do get a trainer that fits. For the best results, you should get the recommendation of staffs helping you out in the shop or a sizing chart to decide on the size that you want.
- Do exercise your core muscles to get the best appearance. Some of the trainers are also designed for working out and you will be able to optimize the effectuality of your workouts.
- Do consume small portions of nutritious food. While you are wearing waist trainer you will fill fuller much faster, and even with less amounts of food. Take off the outfit if you are feeling uncomfortable. Always stay hydrated.
- Do wear it for a long duration, for most days of a week and for months and years. Lowered stomach capacity and appetite will also lead to long term weight loss for you.
- Do it gradually. Begin with a corset that is comfortable for you. Once you get accustomed to it, slowly begin moving down one size less at a time while maintaining comfort and safety. Although it will never be absolutely comfortable to wear, you can gain much in the long run if you can bear a little pain.
- Don’t go on wearing the trainer if you feel any numbness or feel the outfit to be too tight to restrict your normal respiration. Always avoid constricting your diaphragm and natural breathing ability. Begin slowly again to help your body adjust to the dress.
- Don’t give up at the beginning due to discomfort. You should break in your corset gradually to increasingly feel more comfort. Over time, your body will get accustomed to the areas where the corset tightens. The corset will also adjust itself to the contours of your body.
- Don’t start wearing the trainer if you experience sharp stomach pains, pinching or shortness of breath. Break in your corset by wearing it for only about a couple of hours without very tightly lacing it. Do this for the first few times that you sport it. You can slowly build it up to 4 hours over the week. Finally, you should extend the time span to 8 hours before lacing the corset any tighter. When you are ready, you can lace your corset in a tighter manner. When you are ready, you can go for tighter lacing and when you are not, you can reduce the tightness.
- Don’t pull the corset in so much as to experience discomfort. Otherwise, you will feel discouraged and would like to give up your efforts. You should feel warm and comfortable in a corset and feel good while you put in on. Your body and also the corset would take some time to settle once you first begin to wear it. You need to give at least 30 minutes after putting it on every time to feel comfortable. You can achieve reduction comfortably and also have the last half or quarter inch reduced without feeling any discomfort. The fibers in corset fabrics tend to relax when they slightly warm up and help your body to adjust to the outfit.
- Don’t drink or eat heavily while you are corseted. You will have to be conscious about what you are eating. When you are tightly laced you will be unable to drink carbonated beverages or eat heavy, spicy meals. Make sure that you drink a lot of water to stay hydrated. Soon after eating, you will feel full while corseted and this can help you towards your weight loss objectives.
- Don’t make half hearted efforts. Always keep track of the frequency of wearing the corsets and keep measuring your waist to assess your progress.
- Don’t give up if you do not get results within the first few days. Waist training is not something that gives immediate results and the body shape changes only when you are persistent and dedicated in your efforts.
- Don’t stop wearing corsets when you have managed to achieve your desired body shape. It is important for you to keep in mind that you will benefit from the training only when you occasionally keep wearing your corset. This will help preserve your new shape. The frequency of wearing this type of outfit actually differs from one person to another and you will have to find out your own comfort level.